IGNORED

Food for thought...

Bs4Red

Lots of people talking about how we are in need of experienced players at this level. It sprung to my mind that we have a bloke with 100s of appearances at this level just sat on the bench. Now I for one have rarely seen him play.

However if he 'gives 100% and works hard' that makes it okay doesn't it?

Thats the things people have been saying about Wilbs so what's the difference? Is he really as bad as Wilbs? We are leaking goals as it is, no harm in seeing if he could do any different...

We've got in two loanee defenders and this guy just sits on the bench and occasionally warms up so I'm thinking he must be pony, he warms up by the Ayteo and his stretches look first class!!

Rumour has it it's punishment for not getting on with our Gaffer, we must still be really short on cover though where are the kids coming through?

Lots of people talking about how we are in need of experienced players at this level. It sprung to my mind that we have a bloke with 100s of appearances at this level just sat on the bench. Now I for one have rarely seen him play.

However if he 'gives 100% and works hard' that makes it okay doesn't it?

Thats the things people have been saying about Wilbs so what's the difference? Is he really as bad as Wilbs? We are leaking goals as it is, no harm in seeing if he could do any different...

Think yourself lucky you haven't seen him play in a red shirt! Truly one of football's strangest situations... From Brighton captain playing week in week out winning man of the match to signing for city and being shipped out on loan to bury. Looks like a red card waiting to happen everytime he played for us!

Think yourself lucky you haven't seen him play in a red shirt! Truly one of football's strangest situations... From Brighton captain playing week in week out winning man of the match to signing for city and being shipped out on loan to bury. Looks like a red card waiting to happen everytime he played for us!

As an out an out centre half of a 3 could he not do a job? Ayling who has been magnificent isn't a CB. Must be worth a try? Or just release him

As an out an out centre half of a 3 could he not do a job? Ayling who has been magnificent isn't a CB. Must be worth a try? Or just release him

I'm not sure, like I said his form is a mystery. Every time he plays he looks like he plays with the whole world on his shoulders and the crowd are just waiting for him to make a mistake. Personally think its best if he moves on , for both parties. Shame I was generally looking forward to him being a solid player for us for many years.

OP is the new worst poster on the forum.  Topic after topic and mostly nonsense.

which part is nonsense? 

Is he not experienced at this level? 

Doesnt the majority like Wilbs because he works hard?

Are we not leaking goals?

Didnt realise all your posts were that interesting

The general point of this thread is based on what are people looking for? Complaining about experience but the bloke was captain of a decent championship side. 

I really couldn't see him getting a game but we are lacking and out and out no nonsense defender. Either give him a game or let him go. Surely he must be on a decent wage after Cotts thought so highly of him. If he isn't going to play why don't we let him go to free wages up? Could have kept Greg or JET...

Either give him a game or let him go. Surely he must be on a decent wage after Cotts thought so highly of him. If he isn't going to play why don't we let him go to free wages up? 

When you say 'let him go' and 'free wages up', I take it he is currently being held and paid against his will? 

On a point of information when did "my babber" start mate? I'm 67. Never heard it growing up in Bedminster.

"My babby" Yeah.

The Major is obviously upper class, as the usual expression is "me babber"

Archived