IGNORED

George Saville

westonred

I am allowed to watch him play for other teams

You are indeed but considering he hasn't played anywhere regularly for the best part of two years I was just curious as to how you deduced that he was 'a lot better than Pack'. 

Thought he looked completely anonymous in the brief few games he featured in when he was with us in League One and don't think he'd offer any improvement over what we have IMO. 

Don't know if he's better than Pack but he a lot better than the no other CM in the squad. Thought he was our best player against West Ham and that's a premier league club. He would've given us someone for cover and IMO would've done a fine job in the center for us 

I saw him play numerous times for Brentford when he played 40 odd games for them he was quality thats why Wolves signed him, a fully fit Saville is a quality player and imo better than Pack

No chance.

I'm not sure why Wolves signed him to be honest, certainly not to play him by the looks of it as he heads out on loan to L1...again.

Kevin Nolan does not seemed to have signed for anyone, and could do another season in the mould of Wade Elliot. 

It makes me wonder why he hasn't signed for anyone.  Asking for too much money or just not good enough? Age catches up with all players eventually. 

Archived