IGNORED

Lost Season Ticket

Aizoon

Like an idiot, I've lost my season ticket. Horace claims not to have eaten it, and I'm inclined to believe him.

So, how do I go about getting a replacement?

I suspect asking the club directly, rather than soliciting all manner of helpful, and unhelpful, advice off the forum might prove the better option.

Like an idiot, I've lost my season ticket. Horace claims not to have eaten it, and I'm inclined to believe him.

So, how do I go about getting a replacement?

lost mine last season, meant to pay £2.50 for re print of card but they gave it for free in ticket office. Kay sorted it out unfortunately think she's no longer with us.that's sounds like she's died, she hasn't just got a new job!

I suspect asking the club directly, rather than soliciting all manner of helpful, and unhelpful, advice off the forum might prove the better option.

But nowhere near as much fun ;)

Seriously, I'm a bit deaf at the moment and using the phone is a trial. Is tehre an e-mail addrees I can use?

lost mine last season, meant to pay £2.50 for re print of card but they gave it for free in ticket office. Kay sorted it out unfortunately think she's no longer with us.that's sounds like she's died, she hasn't just got a new job!

My son got charged a tenner for a new card last season, obviously did not have your skills with the ladies :thumbsup:

Kay is still around as far as I'm aware. Saw her in the last few weeks on a match day :) 

Archived