IGNORED

Blatter Suspended

Vincent Vega

He`ll give up everyone else in exchange for leniency, suddenly invent some ill health that prevents him standing trial a la Ernest Saunders and then conveniently recover or just be told if he resigns and retires into obscurity he won`t be tried at all.

Only hope is the countries that were screwed over like Australia don`t let it rest.

I reckon the €2 million payment to Platini has only come to light because Blatter had it up his sleeve, and his flunky's are secretly flinging shit in all directions in the hope that some of it sticks and he can weasel his way out of it.

Sad thing is I can see it working

He`ll give up everyone else in exchange for leniency, suddenly invent some ill health that prevents him standing trial a la Ernest Saunders and then conveniently recover or just be told if he resigns and retires into obscurity he won`t be tried at all.

Only hope is the countries that were screwed over like Australia don`t let it rest.

I'm not so sure he will squirm from this one. Politically I think it'll be at least a hurdle too far.

What he and FIFA seem to have ignored is govts of very powerful nations have seemingly been totally screwed over, and millions spent on campaigns, which were unfair and ultimately in vein. 2018/2024 saw us, the Aussies, the Americans, the Spanish and Portuguese, Belgium and Netherlands, Japan and Korea taken for a ride.

It's not a brave, stupid even man to oversee that. It's one totally lacking sense. Someone so cavalier imo will have left a stone unturned somewhere. A calculated crook would realised not this time. 

I'm not so sure he will squirm from this one. Politically I think it'll be at least a hurdle too far.

What he and FIFA seem to have ignored is govts of very powerful nations have seemingly been totally screwed over, and millions spent on campaigns, which were unfair and ultimately in vein. 2018/2024 saw us, the Aussies, the Americans, the Spanish and Portuguese, Belgium and Netherlands, Japan and Korea taken for a ride.

It's not a brave, stupid even man to oversee that. It's one totally lacking sense. Someone so cavalier imo will have left a stone unturned somewhere. A calculated crook would realised not this time. 

I reckon RRH has it right. A touch of the reversible Alzheimers, combined with a threat to blow the whistle on corrupt politicians, should get him off the hook. 

I reckon RRH has it right. A touch of the reversible Alzheimers, combined with a threat to blow the whistle on corrupt politicians, should get him off the hook. 

I don't believe so. His desperate cling to the top will lead to much scepticism and cynicism of an illness of mind. If that is the course of events then expect any doctor signing that off to be subject to unimaginable scrutiny. 

What sticks for me is if there are financial irregularities then chances are there's tax evasion. Total speculation but if he's evaded tax, or if he assisted or is a party to another evading tax within the jurisdiction of a country gunning for him then I would imagine that's the 'insurance' for the Swiss investigation. 

And mostly, my opinion is if he had enough dirt on the right person to stop this then it would have stopped long before now. 

unfair and ultimately in vein. 2018/2024 saw us, the Aussies, the Americans, the Spanish and Portuguese, Belgium and Netherlands, Japan and Korea taken for a ride.

i would not be so quick to defend Spain... If i am not mistaken their FA has been discussed in the decisions to award Russia and Qatar in somewhat disparaging terms. I suspect they are not alone in that list either. There are probably a significant minority of FA's around the world who are shredding or have already shredded docs and hard drives.

But ultimately quite satisfying?  Let's hope so. What amazes me though, is that even with all the shit flying around, Qatar is still going ahead and FA's around the world are being told to rearrange their entire schedules. It really is farcical. 

Recent shocks and unexpected developments have apparently taken a toll ...

Squeaking Sphincter ...

..now known as Splatter Blatter.

... Its a fair plop Sepp admit it.

Sepp may be well advised to 'pipe down'

Archived