IGNORED

Elliott Bennett (Merged)

Cobbsoldun

very similar to Robinson, who we have been unable to get in the team. Although he has prem/championship experience. The season Norwich got promoted he played a big role, they signed him from Brighton. Still hoping for a central midfielder and striker!

Cotterill will never change formation no matter who he signs he would rather play them out of position

And you know this how?

He played 4-4-2 at Pompey and Forest.

He may not switch but you can't possibly say he will never do so.

Seems more of a realistic and in 'our league' signing. Good player at this level and has Championship experience which most of our players don't have.

Not sure where he would play though?If I remember rightly he's not the attacking type of player. 66 appearances for Norwich with only 2 goals to his name shows that!

Seems more of a realistic and in 'our league' signing. Good player at this level and has Championship experience which most of our players don't have.

Not sure where he would play though?If I remember rightly he's not the attacking type of player. 66 appearances for Norwich with only 2 goals to his name shows that!

His best spell appears to have been at Brighton in their promotion season, 8 goals and 20 assists.

Maybe we're actually moving to a 433 or 442

he's very much a wide man, a classic winger who tends to get lots of assist. 

• This topic was featured and unfeatured

I don't know the player granted, but I recall Freeman was very much a winger at Stevenage. Perhaps someone who knows him as a footballer will rule it out but is it possible Cotts could have a different position in mind for him? 

Archived