IGNORED

C'mon You Boys In Green!!

Red Skin

Pray offs it is.  

Thought Keogh was pretty immense.  I was a bit harsh on him for the goal.  He had two men to mark and went for man in most dangerous platoon even though it wasn't the most dangerous man 

At least they won't have Thierry Henry to contend with. 

The Irish are among the best fans in the world as they don't care about the result just having good craic with the lads and make some noise. I for one hope it'll be lonely round the fields of Athenry next summer as the Irish will be in france. Plus it means everyone from the British Isles will be there...

...what do you mean Jock isn't going?

I can't believe how this guy is still making a living as a footballer.

His performances for Sunderland over the last couple of seasons alongside the equally hapless Wes B have been just woeful.

There are better defenders on the Downs...the only difference is fitness levels

394 Premier League appearances, 107 Caps for the Republic of Ireland, 5 Premier League Titles and a Champions League medal, along with many other trophies.

But no, I'm sure there are better players on the Downs.

Gotta feel a little for Keogh, he really should have scored.

Fair play mate, I like the sentiment, but I've never felt sorry for any obscenely-paid footballer who doesn't do their job properly.

Keogh was also at fault in the championship play off final when Bobby Zamora scored to promote QPR a short while back.

I don't doubt he'll feel awful for missing a great chance tonight but he'll always find a club to employ him and pay him handsomely until he's too old...so that should soften the blow.

Blimey, I'm now officially the old cynic that I was always determined to avoid turning into...help!

Fair play mate, I like the sentiment, but I've never felt sorry for any obscenely-paid footballer who doesn't do their job properly.

Keogh was also at fault in the championship play off final when Bobby Zamora scored to promote QPR a short while back.

I don't doubt he'll feel awful for missing a great chance tonight but he'll always find a club to employ him and pay him handsomely until he's too old...so that should soften the blow.

Blimey, I'm now officially the old cynic that I was always determined to avoid turning into...help!

Yes I think we all forgot that footballers are robots.

394 Premier League appearances, 107 Caps for the Republic of Ireland, 5 Premier League Titles and a Champions League medal, along with many other trophies.

I thought it was clear I meant over the last couple of seasons, but you put forward a compelling case to prove me wrong, so fair play, I apologise...

Ok, last two seasons (cos if you'd read my post, I was only talking about the last two seasons) O'Shea marshalling the Black Cats' defence.....played 70, conceded over 100 goals...outstanding. And it's worse if you include cup games and internationals.

His errors have looked very amateur.

Not denying he's won stuff, but, and i'll say it again, over the last two seasons he has looked awful...

No luck at all, when you kick someone in the face after the ball has gone, that's as clear a foul as you'll see.

Freeman was sent off for less.

Fair play to the ref though, let the game flow and still kept control of a full-on match. Great stuff. A fussy ref could easily have ruined the game.

Archived