IGNORED

FYI London Based Bristol City Fans - Forest Game

BCFC Jimmer

The London Bristol City Supporters Club will be watching the Forest game at Philomena's Irish Sports Bar & Kitchen in Covent garden on Friday night.

If you live in London, or are exiled for the evening - please come along.  The more the merrier!

Our Twitter is @bcfc_fans_fc

Cheers,

Collis.

Unfortunately I cannot get to Covent Garden on friday but would be pleased to hear of any future gatherings (I live in darkest Kent).

No problem. Whenever there is a Sky game I will endeavor to post info up on here.

Alternatively you can follow our Twitter account posted above.

I am tempted by this - sounds better than watching nowtv on the laptop whilst trying to ignore the family.

Better do the washing up to get in the good books for a Friday night pass.

More than welcome.

I would do good sir but taking a half day of work to head back and cheer on the boys myself

COYR

Here if you need us in the future!

I gave in to temptation and went along last night - not quite knowing what to expect. I had a really good night and would like to thank Collis1 for posting the invite. A word to any other London(ish) city fans, don't be shy everyone was very welcoming and definitely better than watching at home.

Thanks guys (and gal).

I gave in to temptation and went along last night - not quite knowing what to expect. I had a really good night and would like to thank Collis1 for posting the invite. A word to any other London(ish) city fans, don't be shy everyone was very welcoming and definitely better than watching at home.

Thanks guys (and gal).

Thanks for the nice comment and was good to meet you.

We will all be there again on Monday for the Cardiff game if anyone is at a loose end.

On a side note, we are always looking for players for our london based club. So if you know anybody please get in touch!

Thanks for the nice comment and was good to meet you.

We will all be there again on Monday for the Cardiff game if anyone is at a loose end.

On a side note, we are always looking for players for our london based club. So if you know anybody please get in touch!

I am in London this weekend so may make an appearance if at all possible

Archived