IGNORED

Get Behind The Lads...

Lew-T

This Friday! Massive game for the boys and we all know if we make a difference in the stands then it can make a difference on the pitch. The boys need us more than ever under SC and I think it's time all three stands got together and backed the lads. Anyway you can! 

Remember Reading at home a few years ago? That night game was fantastic, hadn't seen Ashton Gate like that vocally for years in a league game. We won too! Danny Haynes with the goal if I recall!

I know AG can be one of the most hostile grounds in the league but it's time it became a regular occurrence, the club needs us.

So grab your scarfs, flags and your voices Friday night!

COYR

Well up for this one.

The crowd has been hostile every home game so far this season. Unfortunately it's been directed at the ref every bloody time.

Is it too much to ask to get a normal referee that applies the same set of rules to both teams??

My favourite decision so far this season is a female linesman giving an offside decision from a throw in, and people wonder where the stereotype comes from...

• Admin

if I hear another "dolman gasp" every time a pass goes astray .... 

Get behind the team

BEHAVE !

The support has been there every home game this season - the only sign of angst was the boos at the end of the last home game.

Part of the problem this season is that our most vocal section of the stadium is next to a wide open space where the sound disappears

BEHAVE !

The support has been there every home game this season - the only sign of angst was the boos at the end of the last home game.

Part of the problem this season is that our most vocal section of the stadium is next to a wide open space where the sound disappears

behave??  wait for Marlin pack to give the ball away .... You can hear the groan miles away 

BEHAVE !

It really hasn't, it's been poor. That goes for all three stands too!

wait for Marlin pack to give the ball away .... You can hear the groan miles away

Thats the people [desperate] peering round the vomitories and sighting the Dolman bog, pie, pint, anything queues.

Different pitch more a low frequency flatulent groan reserved for poor passes.

Due to acoustics the sound above doesn't travel so well.

Anyway back on to the topic.

Well done Lew T.

Hopefully your leading light will shine.

Think the support has been great this season, well apart from the abuse Wilbs got at the last game.

I agree.

I sit in perhaps the "politest" part of the ground - central Dolman - and I didn't hear any booing the team off or shouted abuse at Wilbs. 

Plenty of people were voicing the opinion that he needed to be subbed, but that's a different thing 

What some here interpret as "disrespectful" applause when he did go off, I suspect was respectful applause to Agard as he got on  the pitch.

When the final whistle sounded I heard a small boo, as is always the case after a defeat, with people expressing their disappointment with the result. Nothing wrong with that. Those same people are then usually clapping the players who make the effort to applaud the crowd.

This Friday! Massive game for the boys and we all know if we make a difference in the stands then it can make a difference on the pitch. The boys need us more than ever under SC and I think it's time all three stands got together and backed the lads. Anyway you can! 

Remember Reading at home a few years ago? That night game was fantastic, hadn't seen Ashton Gate like that vocally for years in a league game. We won too! Danny Haynes with the goal if I recall!

I know AG can be one of the most hostile grounds in the league but it's time it became a regular occurrence, the club needs us.

So grab your scarfs, flags and your voices Friday night!

COYR

Well said! Can't believe that game when Haynes scored in the 1-0 win was pretty much exactly five years ago!

Unforunately I can't be there as my band has a gig....but will be keeping tabs on the lads! Give 'em a cheer for moi!

Archived