IGNORED

Change Tickets

Josh93

Why can't it be like the old days...shuffle up to the busiest turnstile at 5 mins before kick off, point to someone random in the other direction and shout " look - away fans!" then hurdle the turnstile and peg it into the stands and get lost in the crowd.

Jobs a bloody good one and steward is a mug. Sorted.

Why can't it be like the old days...shuffle up to the busiest turnstile at 5 mins before kick off, point to someone random in the other direction and shout " look - away fans!" then hurdle the turnstile and peg it into the stands and get lost in the crowd.

Jobs a bloody good one and steward is a mug. Sorted.

When I was a nipper going to AG with my mates, one would pay the 50p admission whilst the other would crawl under the turnstile. Sorry City. 

Without encouraging fraud, just use the ticket, no one seems to check as long as it works correctly .

When using the SS- Stewards stand by the ticket machine. The machine lights up in different colours depending on adult/kid ticket so it's pretty easy for them to see if an adult's  getting in on a kid's ticket . You then get told off, ejected and have to hassle round to the ticket office, upgrade and miss the start of the match.

Not that I've tried it ........

Right, I've got it. Yellow perspex.

The turnstile lights up blue for a Junior and green for an adult. As you place your ticket in the barcode scanner, simultaneously place the yellow perspex filter over the light and hey presto, blue light shines green. 

The turnstile lights up blue for a Junior and green for an adult. As you place your ticket in the barcode scanner, simultaneously place the yellow perspex filter over the light and hey presto, blue light shines green. 

Well that gives the problem a new perspextive

lovin your enthusiasm in this guys predicament. you dont by any chance have a bit of yellow perspex to hand do you? its £25 a sheet down nylaplas.

Be careful.... they on a serious crack down!

When using the SS- Stewards stand by the ticket machine. The machine lights up in different colours depending on adult/kid ticket so it's pretty easy for them to see if an adult's  getting in on a kid's ticket . You then get told off, ejected and have to hassle round to the ticket office, upgrade and miss the start of the match.

Agree they are tightening up. Was with a friend (30s) who was using his Dad's (oap) season ticket and got pulled over at MKs game when the turnstile flashed the wrong colour. Got told that they would confiscate the season ticket if he did it again then let him in without paying extra!

yep, Joes wheelchair card lights up a different colour to mine....think it's green and blue respectively.

Not once have we managed to get through without a steward ending to open the gate though!!

yep, Joes wheelchair card lights up a different colour to mine....think it's green and blue respectively.

Not once have we managed to get through without a steward ending to open the gate though!!

Yep as far as tickets go - probably best to pay to Caesar what is due to Lansdown etc

But Dave......nothing personal - have you considered losing a few pounds so you can actually get through the gate? ;)

paying extra if you're lucky. If you're really unlucky they sit you down and make you watch the 2nd half of the MK Dons game on DVD as punishment.

Yep as far as tickets go - probably best to pay to Caesar what is due to Lansdown etc

But Dave......nothing personal - have you considered losing a few pounds so you can actually get through the gate? ;)

I lose a few pounds every time I buy a pie or sausage roll (minus 10%) 

Archived