IGNORED

Cox ,Why ?

Major Isewater

Didn't really expect him to start but with a 2-0 scoreline would have thought it would have been a good chance to give him some game time especially as Wilbs was burnt out by then. Ps i was in the camp that Wilbs had needed a rest and taken out of the firing line so what do i know?

Didn't really expect him to start but with a 2-0 scoreline would have thought it would have been a good chance to give him some game time especially as Wilbs was burnt out by then. Ps i was in the camp that Wilbs had needed a rest and taken out of the firing line so what do i know?

Depends on how you view the use of subs, I thought Freeman tired badly and Bennett looked all in with 15-20 to go. Had either of those looked fresher I think he would have got the last ten minutes.

As it is we now play Tuesday, Monday, Saturday so I'll be astounded if he isn't involved.

Wilbraham could be on a stretcher and Cotterill would not bring him off.Cannot understand it but I am sure I will be told the reason by someone.

This is more the sort of reply i was trying to ellicit Westonred  :disapointed2se:

Wilbraham could be on a stretcher and Cotterill would not bring him off.Cannot understand it but I am sure I will be told the reason by someone.

Seeing as Wilbraham has been substituted three times this season this is patently bollocks, but never mind, you have a dig at the bloke who scored both our goals last night.

Seeing as Wilbraham has been substituted three times this season this is patently bollocks, but never mind, you have a dig at the bloke who scored both our goals last night.

and on a hat trick which he so very nearly got.

I understood the substitutions last night which I don't usually. There have been times when I felt Wilbs needed to come off late on but last night wasn't one of them.

No doubt we'll get Cox in soon but wouldn't like it to be premature.

I think a lot of people are confusing the player/manager question here.  I don't think many would have a go at Wilbs, bloke worked his socks off and had a great game.  He's older and a big bloke that takes a battering though and he can't do that every game.

er, because we had used up our three permitted subs?

I suppose Cotts could have then subbed Wilbs, but basically that would have been cheating. No one wants to see that.

I would love to see wilbs hooked up to a addidas micoach. Difficult to knock a player that scored the two that won us the game but his endurance just isn't there. Cotts lives Bristol City so we don't know what goes on behind closed doors, he's clearly got his reason for not subbing him. I wonder what the result would be if we put it to vote whether fans would prefer to see agard or wilbs on the pitch.

Cox out.

and on a hat trick which he so very nearly got.

I understood the substitutions last night which I don't usually. There have been times when I felt Wilbs needed to come off late on but last night wasn't one of them.

No doubt we'll get Cox in soon but wouldn't like it to be premature.

Quadruple entendre  ??

I would've taken wilbs off for reid on 55 mins tbh, boost the midfield and have a bit more mobility on the counter

he did very well last night but still feel his presence invites long ball etc, took his goals well none the less and could've had 4 tbh

There are pros and cons for doing that. The upside is that Reid would provide fresh legs and maybe be able to push/drag us forward up the pitch.The downside is that Kodjia is then left on his own up front. If he had been here a whole season, I could see him coping with that but he is still only a rookie in English football and that scenario could have a detrimental effect on his confidence.

Archived