IGNORED

The 'we won last night' Saturday match thread

cityexile

To early in truth to be worrying about the form of others just yet. If we get enough points, we will be ok, simples. After an important win last night, would be nice to still be out of the bottom three come the end of the day however. Interested to see how our next two opponents in Brighton and Cardiff get on. Fancy a natter latter on? Feel free.

Sheffield Wed v Hull

Birmingham v QPR

Brentford v Rotherham

Burnley v Bolton

Ipswich v Huddersfield

Leeds v Brighton

Middlesbrough v Fulham

MK Dons v Blackburn

Preston v Cardiff

Reading v Charlton

Sunday 18th October 2015

Derby v Wolves

The Preston result is going to be interesting, especially now they are bottom.

Judging by the general mood on their forum, they seem to think they are relegation certainties, and are none too pleased about Grayson's "negative tactics".

A number of them were worried by our performance last night, one poster making the comment "City look miles better than us".

Judging by the general mood on their forum, they seem to think they are relegation certainties, and are none too pleased about Grayson's "negative tactics".

A number of them were worried by our performance last night, one poster making the comment "City look miles better than us".

I agree. Noting how we were still going for it when ahead.

All things being equal, I am convinced that MK and Preston are two teams we really should finish ahead of across the season. 

They aren't wrong to be fair. Both us and MK Dons (and Swindon) have looked miles better than them going forward since the start of last season.

I agree. Noting how we were still going for it when ahead.

All things being equal, I am convinced that MK and Preston are two teams we really should finish ahead of across the season. 

Yes, I would also add Bolton, Rotherham, Huddersfield and Blackburn (assuming Rhodes goes in January), to that list.

Well, just two teams ahead at half time, Brentford and MK, which Knocks us back two places. Five teams just one point ahead of us in the 'live' table. So hard not to want to keep adding on 2 points we gave away against MK.

Them down the road one up, but done to ten men at Mansfield. Why does that match ring a bell?

Archived