IGNORED

Fortune/ Heffernan/ Mcphee

Ian M

• Admin
Why all the interest in clayton fortune?? He's a good player but he's hardly played? :grr: Its a shame about mcphee but unsuprising , heffernan scored more (i think) goals in a relegated side so he might even be better.
McPhee 27 goals

Heffernan 21 goals

No

I Hope that Fortune plays next season then seeing were keeping him he deserves a chance.
The fact that we turned down 150k for him tells me that tinns thinks very highly of him and he is in his plans. If that had been wilson clayt would have been a preston player by now.

I certainly wouldn't pay 150,000 for Fortune, he's hardly played for us at first team level. I've heard he's been playing well for the reserves but that is nothing compared to 2nd or 1st Division football.

Although i'd prefer to sign McPhee, i feel Heffernan can do a good job for us next season. Sounds like we've got a great chance of signing him!

I certainly wouldn't pay 150,000 for Fortune, he's hardly played for us at first team level. I've heard he's been playing well for the reserves but that is nothing compared to 2nd or 1st Division football.

He only broke on the seen last year and he is worth about 250,000 because he is only young and he can play anywhere at front midfield in defence he was worth keeping hopefully he will now be playing in midfield next season.

well done tins for keeping fortune. :grr:

Guest Bazer

21 goals for a poor Notts County side really speaks for its self.As for Clayton Fortune, he looked real class the few times DW picked him,surely ideal for anchoring the midfield if Tinman changes to 3-5-2

Guest LeicesterRed
21 goals for a poor Notts County side really speaks for its self.As for Clayton Fortune, he looked real class the few times DW picked him,surely ideal for anchoring the midfield if Tinman changes to 3-5-2

He could be the one to link up with Gillespie then.

Looking forward to see it in action.

Archived