IGNORED

Prediction League: Brighton & Hove Albion (A)

RedYoshi

Brighton & Hove Albion v Bristol City  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Brighton 2 - 2 Bristol City

(HT 1 - 1)

Zamora 23.                               Kodjia 9

Baldock 54                               Freeman 62

172 letters: Brighton 87 - 85 Bristol City

Cardiff 0 -0 Boro

Best be quick, as I'm off to catch the train to Brighton soon... Whilst tempted to get all superstitious and stick to a City win, as that was obviously the reason we won on Friday, I have to go with my head and go for a well earned draw. Brighton to go the whole season unbeaten. (Not really).

BRIGHTON 2-2 CITY           

(2-1)

1st half

Kodjia 9' - Full of confidence, a blistering start sees us storm the Brighton box time and time again, and - after a few near misses - Kodjia finally latches perfectly on to a Wilbraham layoff and rifles a shot into the top corner. Magic.

Hemed 31' - Brighton weather the storm somewhat, keeping it to one with a little help from the woodwork, and slowly come into the game. As is typical, this leads to them putting away their first proper chance of the match, Hemed turning inside Baker and placing a perfect curler beyond the despairing Fielding.

Baldock 45+1' - Just gotta be, hasn't it? Dunno how - may as well be off his arse - but he won't properly celebrate.

2nd half

Cox 78' - He'll get on this time, and he'll get his debut goal. Sets up a grandstand finish, after a tense half with few chances, with a poacher's toe poke. Brighton look nervy, and defend their unbeaten record with their lives, just about holding on despite immense City pressure.

Letters

BHA 87 - 171 - 84 BCFC

Wildcard

Cardiff 1-2 Middlesbrough

I'm off! COYR, prove me wrong.

Archived