IGNORED

Easter Eggaggerates

maxjak

Just saw Jermaine Easters embarrassing & pathetic dive on TV.  I seem to remember that he nearly signed for us sometime ago, I also seem to remember that whoever was our manager at the time (GJ)? was so unimpressed by his personality and attitude, that the potential transfer was cancelled due to the aforementioned individuals head failing to get through the door frame?  I am not totally certain that I have my facts straight…….but having seen his ludicrous cheating at Mansfield, perhaps this is the same dazzling talent who was too big for Ashton Gate?  Does anyone know the facts, or even if I am on the right track?

Just saw Jermaine Easters embarrassing & pathetic dive on TV.  I seem to remember that he nearly signed for us sometime ago, I also seem to remember that whoever was our manager at the time (GJ)? was so unimpressed by his personality and attitude, that the potential transfer was cancelled due to the aforementioned individuals head failing to get through the door frame?  I am not totally certain that I have my facts straight…….but having seen his ludicrous cheating at Mansfield, perhaps this is the same dazzling talent who was too big for Ashton Gate?  Does anyone know the facts, or even if I am on the right track?

Correct, it was GJ. One version goes that after being with the gaffer in his office on the visit Gary said "You've been 'ere for 45 minutes and all you've done is talk about yourself so you can **** right off". !!

Correct, it was GJ. One version goes that after being with the gaffer in his office on the visit Gary said "You've been 'ere for 45 minutes and all you've done is talk about yourself so you can **** right off". !!

Rumour has it that he lasted 40 minutes longer in GJ's office than our very own Robbored. 

Archived