IGNORED

Lift to Cardiff

Welcome To The Jungle

Lonely hearts

Two young men, aged 21 and 18, seeking two seats, preferably in the same car/mini bus, to Cardiff. Looking for companionship and nothing more. Interests include football, Eddie Izzard and football. Willing to contribute to fuel/toll with pound sterling. Won't leave the game early and would like to arrive at Cardiff West as close to 6.15pm as possible.

Lonely hearts

Two young men, aged 21 and 18, seeking two seats, preferably in the same car/mini bus, to Cardiff. Looking for companionship and nothing more. Interests include football, Eddie Izzard and football. Willing to contribute to fuel/toll with pound sterling. Won't leave the game early and would like to arrive at Cardiff West as close to 6.15pm as possible.

21 & 18?

Eddie Izzard?

All sounds a bit Project Yew Tree to me :whistle:

Dirty hairy arsed builder would like to offer advice on getting to Cardiff.

Don't bother. Full of short dark hairy males and shortish blonde women, all of whom are forced to watch Welsh TV and learn an archaic language, who all want to be English anyway.

On the other hand, get on the train and meet the valley boyos outside the station, like we used to in the 70's.

Lonely hearts

Coach one would welcome you....

Lonely hearts

sounds as if you would be better of going to Brighton instead. ;)

No. Just scrapie and lungworm as I understand sheep ailments can be passed to humans. Obviously this wouldn`t affect the natives as they have immunity.

Have had my bum hair shorn as well so I don't get fly blown.  Off to be dipped now

mine genuinely meant double post, and I had to google whatever it was you thought i meant. I have led a very sheltered   life obviously, but makes sense now.

Well thanks for that. During a slow afternoon in the office I followed your lead and googled DP from work.

A rapid visit from the IT police, a sham of a disciplinary hearing and then the sack. Brilliant.

Next time Mr Horse, please keep your smutty innuendo to yourself.

Can anyone that has driven over there before recommend where to park?

North of the stadium is more residential, so permits may be an issue. But south of the stadium, (especially if you arrive via A4232 instead of the City - NB can be BAD traffic though) I'm pretty sure you can park on Hadfield Road, unless they've recently clamped down on it. It is full of car dealerships and B and Q's and the like, but it can get busy and you will be amongst the locals.

Archived