IGNORED

Callum Robinson

Agard Days Night

Barely had a kick all season, not even on the bench on Friday and played for the U21s on Monday so clearly not travelled to Brighton. Any idea if he's carrying an injury, short on fitness or just not in the picture for the first team? Seems strange Villa would let him come here to at best warm the bench. Do we have him on a season loan or just until January?

Agree with Shtanley, I don't think Cotterill was expecting Reid to be as good as he has been. From what little ive seen of Robinson he seems ok, has a bit of flair about him but can't see him getting much game time, doubt he'll even start a match unless we get hit heavy by injuries. 

Looked average (again) for the U21's last night. If you had to pick one City player that you thought had been in the 1st team, it wouldn't have been Robinson's name that sprang to mind. Evidently not in Cotterills plans at present, if it carries on then wouldn't be surprised to see his loan cut short

Think he's a striker, not a midfielder.

We were very short for the season's start and took a bit of a punt on him on a year long loan and he isn't quite good enough.

Seems a good sort, gives his best when used but will probably struggle to be involved unless we get injuries or a loss of form.

When he was signed SC said he was best playing wide in a front 3. No wonder he hasn't played much.  He got his opportunity against Leeds and was anonymous then substituted for Bobby Reid who turned the game. 

Like Fredericks, it seems to have been a bit of a rushed signing as the season was upon us and we had about 13 first team players. When Moore is fit, I can see him going back to Villa. 

When he was signed SC said he was best playing wide in a front 3. No wonder he hasn't played much.  He got his opportunity against Leeds and was anonymous then substituted for Bobby Reid who turned the game. 

Like Fredericks, it seems to have been a bit of a rushed signing as the season was upon us and we had about 13 first team players. When Moore is fit, I can see him going back to Villa. 

I didn't think he was anonymous v Leeds. I thought he linked up with Kodjia and Bryan down the inside left pretty well. I thought he had the ability to play those little passes into Kodjia.  He was quite bright IMHO.

I think he's been a little unlucky, but agree that Reid has done himself no harm at all. 

Archived