IGNORED

Liam Trotter - not going to Forest

Major Isewater

Got to sign him just for the chant surely?

Stick a pony in me pocket, I'll fetch the suitcase from the van. Cos if you want the best 'uns, But you don't ask questions, Then brother, I'm your man. Cos where it all comes from is a mystery, It's like the changin' of the seasons, And the tides of the sea. But here's the one that's drivin' me beserk, Why do only fools and horses work? La-la-la La-lala-la La-la-la La-lala-la.

Stick a pony in me pocket, I'll fetch the suitcase from the van. Cos if you want the best 'uns, But you don't ask questions, Then brother, I'm your man. Cos where it all comes from is a mystery, It's like the changin' of the seasons, And the tides of the sea. But here's the one that's drivin' me beserk, Why do only fools and horses work? La-la-la La-lala-la La-la-la La-lala-la.

If you want to sing that it's fine; we don't have to sign Liam Trotter to do it.

won't that clash with the DMS version?

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/171496-down-market-street/&do=findComment&comment=2340287

Archived