IGNORED

Get behind it

Bs4Red

It's ludicrous when there is still the remains of the existing station.  I appreacite it would cost money to revamp it, but its not as much as a new build.

Personally we shouldn't be running the line to Parsons St either, it should have used the BRT route going along the old frieight line towards St Mary Redcliff. Unfortuntely short signtedness in the 70/80's removed the line from the M-Shed onwards (Although the tunnel is still under SMR).

It's ludicrous when there is still the remains of the existing station.  I appreacite it would cost money to revamp it, but its not as much as a new build.

Personally we shouldn't be running the line to Parsons St either, it should have used the BRT route going along the old frieight line towards St Mary Redcliff. Unfortuntely short signtedness in the 70/80's removed the line from the M-Shed onwards (Although the tunnel is still under SMR).

Plan is to bring the new line along the front of the Williams.

No need for a new station

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-O4z4IWR7E

It could quite easily go straight past M shed, along the waterfront and down Redcliffe way to Temple meads,  between the George and Railway and the old hotel where it would join TM where it used to. One bridge required, over the entrance to Bathurst Basin by the Ostrich, the rest over land.

Archived