IGNORED

EP Quote Attributed to SC

New Dazzler

This was the time  when there were some really rather silly things being proposed , such as the filling in of the docks, but most people were far too timid to oppose them - Steve Cotterill -  Page 71 tonight's Bristol Post.

Obviously (I hope) another BP error, anyone come up with any ideas what he might be referring to - a dispute with the medical team (the docs?) perhaps:grr: Relocating the away fans?  This summer's recruitment shambles?

Where's that coat!!

Yeah, sorry I'm sure it seems a bit random , but there was an article in the Bristol Post which carried the quote about docks and timid people and attributed it to Steve Cotterill as below:-

This was the time  when there were some really rather silly things being proposed , such as the filling in of the docks, but most people were far too timid to oppose them - Steve Cotterill -  Page 71 tonight's Bristol Post.

obviously it was a quote made by a local councillor/politician/organisation/whatever and attributed to SC by the Bristol (Evening) Post in error, just thought that there may be some mileage in seeing what fellow forum people may make of it. By the lack of response I will have to admit that this was more of a non-starter than Kieron Agard at Cardiff!.

Archived