IGNORED

Korey Smith

Bs4Red

Absolutely superb last night as he has been since joining the club. The guy does all the donkey work and is class on the ball. This allows Freeman and Pack to do the stuff they get credited for. 

Smith for me is one of the best signings we've made in the last 10 years. Natural leader on the pitch too. 

Class act

Always feel confident when he is given the ball, he will use it, pass it and get out of a situation, absolute class and without doubt one of the best signings seen down the gate for a long time.

has adapted to the championship quicker than most and looks comfortable at this level, by far IMO the best midfielder we have had at the club in a while, will for sure become a city great !

Korey Smith thread after every game.  Shows how well he is playing and is regarded. 

If we go down we could easily lose Smith, Freeman and Kodjia.  Doesn't really bear thinking about.

goodnight. 

Due to those three we won't go down.

I can promise you that.

We will build a team around them in Jan and next summer.

Korey Smith thread after every game.  Shows how well he is playing and is regarded. 

If we go down we could easily lose Smith, Freeman and Kodjia.  Doesn't really bear thinking about.

goodnight. 

if they remain injury free that shouldn't be a concern..would wrap Kory in cotten wool..reminds me of Holloway at his best.tireless ball winner and rarely gives it away....

Archived