IGNORED

Two Cardiff Fans Last Night

Welcome To The Jungle

The two Cardiff lads who were evicted by the stewards; did anyone see them do anything wrong or was it just for trying to make some noise. If the latter is true it is a really poor reason for them to be ejected and I even feel for them trying to make something of last night. 

Ejected because they weren't throwing bottles of piss?

I wouldn't feel for them, some absolute specimens over the other side of the netting and they were lucky they did get nicked or they would of ended up with a bloody nose outside. 

Kid in the white stone Island top was bewildering, literally bewildering behaviour, glad he got ripped the shit into by city fans. 

I wouldn't feel for them, some absolute specimens over the other side of the netting and they were lucky they did get nicked or they would of ended up with a bloody nose outside. 

Kid in the white stone Island top was bewildering, literally bewildering behaviour, glad he got ripped the shit into by city fans. 

As a football fan I will always feel sorry for another fan punished for no good reason. Rather have some banter and share abuse with the opposition fans than everyone sitting down, doing what they're told, yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir. My dislike for fans of Cardiff, Rovers and Swindon is significantly less than my dislike of those who deem it fit and necessary to stamp down on any noise or fun in a football stadium. There are of course lines that we can all cross, but I saw no reason for them to be ejected. 

Had confirmation from the BCFC Police officer yesterday that our fans were all very well behaved. No arrests, one bloke was refused entry as he was very drunk but that was it. 

interesting to see where that leaves us for next season if we play at CCS again. By that evidence, the police can say the bubble worked and they'll do it again. I'm pretty sure if it was without restriction and 2500 travelled there'd be issues.

• Admin

interesting to see where that leaves us for next season if we play at CCS again. By that evidence, the police can say the bubble worked and they'll do it again. I'm pretty sure if it was without restriction and 2500 travelled there'd be issues.

Surely how the home fans are policed also has some bearing on the arrangement?

Last season we were all kettled in the car park, apparently for our safety as CCFC fans were congregating at the end of the road, so where were they all this season ?

The gates were open and we were able to drive straight out this year

Exactly.  But that logic is scandalous when you think about it.

I am still annoyed by the whole thing.  I also don't understand why BCFC supporters went to the game to be bent over like that. 

When you deeply think about it the whole thing is a complete disgrace. Forcing fans to pick up tickets from a separate location is a practice that isnt even comparable to what convicted criminals would have to do.

Club and police saying after the game that "BCFC fans were well behaved" is more patronizing shit.  After enforcing such restrictions it is a slap in the face.

God, I hate football sometimes.

Surely how the home fans are policed also has some bearing on the arrangement?

Last season we were all kettled in the car park, apparently for our safety as CCFC fans were congregating at the end of the road, so where were they all this season ?

The gates were open and we were able to drive straight out this year

indeed, I walked down the street to the train station surrounded by them

I've got to say the Police and Stewards stood by us we dead pleasant.  Even when I effed and jeffed in front of them (and Joe - oops!) when Kodjia's goal was rightly disallowed, they just laughed.

Getting out was dead easy too, straight down some tracks, onto the main road and home at 10:30pm....having clapped the players for a few minutes too.

Archived