IGNORED

Prediction League: Fulham (H)

RedYoshi

Bristol City v Fulham  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For the fist home game that I'm going to miss this season I'm going for:

City 3 - 1 Fulham

Kodjia 12, 37, McCormack 53, Wilbraham 71

First City player mentioned: Freeman wins a free kick

First Fulham player mentioned: save by Lewis

Sheffield Wednesday 2 - 1 Nottingham Forest

19 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Bristol City 1 Fulham 1

Kodjia 64mins McCormack 23mins

First mentioned: Kodjia (Kicks off), Dembele (offside)

Sheffield Wednesday 2 Nott'm Forest 0

Is there a problem with being able to reply to the topic now via Iphone? I can add attachments but I can't reply!!

Had the same problem with the IPhone - worked fine on the iPad though - that just about justifies my spend on multiple devices!

Can really see us winning this...but can see them scoring at least 2 goals. Not sure we've got the firepower to definitely get 3, but I'm gonna go with it. It's that or 2-1...

BRISTOL CITY 3-2 FULHAM F.C.  

(0-1)

1st half

McCormack 42' - No idea how this goal will happen, but it's an absolute guarantee that he'll score at some point according to my Fulham supporting mate. Best player in the league. Always scores. Yada yada. Has apparently scored 6 goals in his last 6 games against us as well, so it's inevitable.

2nd half

Bennett 49' - Very similar to his one against the post on Monday, but this time lower and more accurate. Also from a purposeful layoff from Freeman, instead of the pinball approach.

Dembele 66' - Knock down by Smith, one bounce, arrowed into the corner. 'Nuff said.

Kodjia 69' - Very quick response from City, Kodjia latching onto a pass from Smith, a nice bit of interplay with Bryan, and then a perfectly weighted lob into the far corner. Sumptuous. My Fulham friend reassesses who the best player in the league is.

Bryan 85' - Boosted by his assist, and reacting well to losing his spot, Our Joe scores his second winner of the season - not quite as spectacular as we may be used to, but we'll all take a dribbler.

Significant Action

Fredericks - corner conceded

Flint - header missed

Wildcard

Wednesday 2-0 Forest        

Archived