IGNORED

Kodjia

Londoner

First time sat in the dolman today so first time to get a decent view of him, why oh why do we play a big target man up with him???

His runs are brilliant, both forward and dropping to receive the ball, when he drops all it takes for a runner to get in behind and they are one on one. When he runs forward the ball don't get played....

freeman is partly to blame for this, when do we ever see him making bursting runs in behind? Not enough.

fulham are decent side, nothing more nothing less, after their early goal we dominated for 20.

time to make changes Steve, either play Bobby in freemans role because he WILL spot the passes....but let's have a nippy striker with Kodjia I can't see it doing any harm at all.

PS, why play a target man against a back three all over 6'4?? Very strange.

Freeman has a lot of stuff in his locker, but explosive pace is not one of his attributes.

Against Cardiff, had he the pace or acceleration to break out from the midfield, he'd have dominated the game, considering the positions he occupied and amount of ball he saw.

Will hold him back.

2 minutes ago, BCFC Jordan said:

Said many, many times. We'd have been so successful with him alongside Gayle/Gray/JET, even Agard. Very sad.

It's hard to see the runs he make when being behind the goal....but I was more impressed with his hold up play.

There was a moment in the 2nd half where when holding it up it almost squad up their back line, laid it back and all we needed was a runner in behind and we were in....of course not wilbrahams game.

"

3 minutes ago, Lucan said:

I have said a few times already this season that Freeman is a hug part of City's problems.  He tries to do so much himself, which worked against League 1 teams but he is nothing special in this league.

He needs to be told by Cotts to go back to basics

Or just bring Reid in.

Archived