IGNORED

'High'lights...

cityexile

Mmmm....looked a much more even game from the highlights.  

.....and just looked back at the BBC stats too.

Makes interesting reading.

At the end of the day though, goals win or lose matches.  It was a bad day at the office, but if you want to take positives, there are some.

19 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Mmmm....looked a much more even game from the highlights.  

.....and just looked back at the BBC stats too.

Makes interesting reading.

At the end of the day though, goals win or lose matches.  It was a bad day at the office, but if you want to take positives, there are some.

Indeed, something I was worried about before the game. Last week when second best Fulham won, where we were by far the better side against cardiff and failed to win. I thought Kodjia was our stand out player and yet he seemed to miss 2 very good chances.

I wasn't at the game today but from the looks of the highlights we had some decent chances and only took one. In contrast when I looked at the bbc stats for Fulham late in the first half it read:

Shots: 6

On target: 5

Goals: 4

I had a feeling it might pan out like this today as they do have some quality players going forward and while we had made some progress in defence we're still very easily pulled apart and make a good few clumsy mistakes every game. Baker being out was a killer for this one. 

Archived