IGNORED

Yellow balls

DingleRed

Is the yellow ball the same make and style as the white one?

I noticed there were a lot of passes that were over hit yesterday. Noticeably Pack who is usually pretty accurate.

I seem to recall that the flight of the pink FA Cup ball last year was commented on as being somewhat different and teams were practising with them in the days before a cup game.

21 minutes ago, Slacker said:

I wonder if the Fulham supporters have pondered this on their forum?

Well it seems that both the white and yellow balls are Mitre Delta Hyperseam retailing at £110 each.

Perhaps Cotts shouldn't have given them Tuesday and Wednesday off - bet Fulham didn't! Attention to detail and all that .....

19 minutes ago, DingleRed said:

Well it seems thattheyboth the white and yellow balls are Mitre Delta Hyperseam retailing at £110 each.

Perhaps Cotts shouldn't have given them Tuesday and Wednesday off - bet Fulham didn't! Attention to detail and all that .....

I wonder if the Fulham supporters have pondered this on their forum

Blimey.One hundred and ten pounds!I can get two for six quid at Sports Direct,and when I kick them they go closer to the goal than those expensive ones City use down the Gate!

22 hours ago, Slacker said:

I wonder if the Fulham supporters have pondered this on their forum

Blimey.One hundred and ten pounds!I can get two for six quid at Sports Direct,and when I kick them they go closer to the goal than those expensive ones City use down the Gate!

Could just be you... Sign him up Cotts!

Archived