IGNORED

BUY / SELL tickets for Wolves (Home fans only) MERGED

dantft

Why are people surprised the price is £34?  It's been this all season for gold category games, which most have been - it's £38 in the central Dolman!  (I'm not defending these prices by the way).

As ever it should be pointed out that you get a fiver off these prices with a £20 membership, which makes it a worthy investment for most non-STH regulars.

Hi all,

I have two under-22 tickets in the Atyeo stand for Tonights game for sale. 

I am selling them at cost price of £45. 

I'm selling them as I have now been given my Uncle's 2 season tickets in the south stand as he cannot attend the game. 

If anybody would like to purchase them please message me or reply with your details on the thread. 

COYR

40 minutes ago, alfi bcfc said:

Hi all,

I have two under-22 tickets in the Atyeo stand for Tonights game for sale. 

I am selling them at cost price of £45. 

If the cost price for two tickets is 45 quid, I can't see how they can be under-22 tickets.

Do you mean under 23 tickets?

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Why are people surprised the price is £34?  It's been this all season for gold category games, which most have been - it's £38 in the central Dolman!  (I'm not defending these prices by the way).

As ever it should be pointed out that you get a fiver off these prices with a £20 membership, which makes it a worthy investment for most non-STH regulars.

Wolves is Category Gold.  Amazing.  

£38 is twice what it should be. 

57 minutes ago, Ben4BCFC said:

Assuming alfi bcfc and his mate/sibling/partner are under 22, bought tickets then was offered his uncle's (two adult STs?) so is selling his originals.

Unless I read it wrong?

Exactly right. 

Theyre the under-22 category but the ticket barrier people never check or care aha. 

One ticket was purchased using a ForeverRed membership costing £20 and the other ticket was bought without this membership costing £25 hence the cost price of £45. 

Hopefully this clears everything up!!

Any takers???? 

I am a student so this would be very helpful!! 

Archived