IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Wolverhampton Wanderers Match Day Thread

3 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Does not feel like it after Fulham, but also worth noting our third clean sheet in five games. That really is encouraging, and the first time Kodjia has scored and we won!

Pretty remarkable stat that is... Hope its banished for good now.

1 minute ago, tts_city said:

Wel done lads! I have missed two home games all season, this and forest, I cant go anymore can I ?

Fraid not.. I want to see a photo of your burned season ticket please. Come on ... Do it for the good of City, see the bigger picture. Be a humanitarian.

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

I fear he'll be gone in January. Hopefully by then we'll have enough point on the board to be confident.

The rate he's going, I think he'd cost anyone interested a small fortune if they wanted him then; we paid over £2 million for him, so imagine we'd perhaps need upwards of £5 million (I am not joking) and don't for one second see anyone other than the most desperate of Premier League team even considering that, and doubt we'd sell to anyone in this division.

I think that we've got him until summer at least; can't think he imagined he'd be coming here to get promoted, and seems a level headed chap, so if we can stay in this league, and he can develop his reputation then may very well be a good fit for him for another 12-18 months.

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Well done Agard, never stopped being a nuisance to their defenders. Exactly what we have been missing carrying Wilbs after 60 mins. Was gobsmacked SC drops Wilbs, but thank goodness he did - and great to have Wilbs to bring on as a sub, a win-win indeed.

SC said on RB that he would have "rested" him weeks since IF KA had been up to speed, so there ya go !