IGNORED

We Beat Wolves!!

Up The City!

I love reading the other sides match thread, and realise we are all cut from the same cloth, in terms of our feelings are defined by our last performance.

My favoriate

"Desperately scrabbling for a last second dodgy penalty against $#@!ing Bristol City, who we have OWNED since jesus was in short trousers."

9 minutes ago, cityexile said:

I love reading the other sides match thread, and realise we are all cut from the same cloth, in terms of our feelings are defined by our last performance.

My favoriate

"Desperately scrabbling for a last second dodgy penalty against $#@!ing Bristol City, who we have OWNED since jesus was in short trousers."

Pissed off and owning a Brummie accent. Life can be a bitch. 

15 minutes ago, cityexile said:

My favoriate

Noticeable that there's more appetite on their forum for sacking Jackett than there is on here for Cotts going.

48 minutes ago, cityexile said:

My favoriate

TBF, their match thread is twenty times more insightful and informative than ours. I started going through ours and lost the will to live!:grr:

We beat Wolves every 17 years, which coincides with the sunspot cycle. This is a year of maximum solar activity, hence the aurora seen as far south as Wales. 

We we can therefore expect to beat Wolves again in 2032. Poke me then if I'm wrong ;) 

Archived