IGNORED

Stockhausen

GrahamC

Just seen his marks for last night's game:

Agard 6, wow.

Words fail me but if he seriously thought that Kieran's best performance in a City shirt, whilst being marked by a Premiership player on £40k a week was worth 6 then I think he needs a new pair of glasses.

49 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Just seen his marks for last night's game:

Agard 6, wow.

Words fail me but if he seriously thought that Kieran's best performance in a City shirt, whilst being marked by a Premiership player on £40k a week was worth 6 then I think he needs a new pair of glasses.

more likely needs to put down the 'glasses'......:whistle:

Keiran Agards first touch seems to have improved considerably, I'm pretty sure he only miscontroled it once by the touchline in the second half. When we signed him he couldn't trap a bag of cement. Perhaps with all the time he's had off it's something that Cotts and the coaching staff have been working on with him.

I thought Agard was good last night. He didn't let their defence settle on the ball, which resulted in a lot of aimless hoofs (which Baker and Flint dealt with easily) and passes back to the 'keeper. He won a fair bit of ball in their half and - as mentioned above - his touch was surprisingly good (on last season's evidence). He didn't get much of a sight of goal, but then we didn't create as much as we usually do. He did well to get a good shot away in the second half, it was a nice height for the 'keeper but Agard didn't have much room to work with.

Should definitely be retained on Saturday.

Archived