IGNORED

OK, so where are we all watching t'Ull match in Puerto del Carmen?

Whooooossshhhh

All North Korea based supporters are "invited" to join myself - the great leader - and the Bristol City Pyongyang supporters group in camp 255 just north of the Pyongyang river, for a celebration of all things red and white. We shall watch the game in tribute of my many accomplishments at Bristol City FC including my rescue of the club in 1982 and my goal that won promotion in 1976.

I would strongly advise against not attending.

9 hours ago, Kim_il_sung said:

All North Korea based supporters are "invited" to join myself - the great leader - and the Bristol City Pyongyang supporters group in camp 255 just north of the Pyongyang river, for a celebration of all things red and white. We shall watch the game in tribute of my many accomplishments at Bristol City FC including my rescue of the club in 1982 and my goal that won promotion in 1976.

I would strongly advise against not attending.

Make sure Agent Luke D is there !

Well that looks like that then, I'll be watching t'Ull game in the heat of Lanza on my own, like Billy Nomates as none of you could be ar5ed to come out here.  I hope that you're all bloody proud of yourselves.  Oh, and I hope it's bloody cold over there on Saturday as well.

By the way, I STILL love you all xx

On 11/14/2015, 9:50:32, jackofromrugby said:

I'm guessing that Lineker's Bar will have it on...... any other ideas where we can gather?  It'll be 30 degrees on Saturday so aircon would be a plan!

By the way, I love you all xx

Hot Spot British bar. Fish and Chips next door.....lovely.

19 hours ago, Desso said:

Hot Spot British bar. Fish and Chips next door.....lovely.

COD LOTS for forks sake...

...cant beat Bristol Cod Lots, they can stuff their fish & chips and sunshine over there up their.. Just shove it where the sun dont shine eh?

(Brrrrr, anyone know a good place in town to buy a hat and gloves ? .... I'm not bitter :) )

Archived