IGNORED

Ken livingstone is a weasely worm

Will Rollason

34 minutes ago, Moloch said:

I definitely do not think it is right to call people names.

It's a shame he chose to be abusive.

Especially about something so personal and serious. Something that he denies he knew about but it was actually made incredibly public 3 years ago in parliament, I for one don't believe him.

The ITV news has just said "that his apology was probably the worst apology in the history of apologies" and further said "if the labour party think that's an apology, we're all in trouble".

The apology was "if Jeremy wants me to say sorry i'm sorry, but Kevan Jones shouldn't be such a wimp", pretty classy stuff.

and tonight live on newsnight, he kept repeating "I didn't start it", this is so sad.

52 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Especially about something so personal and serious. Something that he denies he knew about but it was actually made incredibly public 3 years ago in parliament, I for one don't believe him.

The ITV news has just said "that his apology was probably the worst apology in the history of apologies" and further said "if the labour party think that's an apology, we're all in trouble".

The apology was "if Jeremy wants me to say sorry i'm sorry, but Kevan Jones shouldn't be such a wimp", pretty classy stuff.

and tonight live on newsnight, he kept repeating "I didn't start it", this is so sad.

He has made another apology on Twitter. https://twitter.com/ken4london?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

10 hours ago, Moloch said:

Brilliant and less than 2 hours after that twitter 'apology' on newsnight he kept on saying that Kevan Jones started it.

i'm sorry it's like the playground bully being forced to apologise and saying a petulant "i'm sorry" but all of the time protesting his innocence by saying "he started it miss". 

However it seems to fit in really well with the bullying left wing antics that seems to be the order of the day in the labour party since Corbyn took over, democracy is dead and buried and anyone who disagrees will end up deselected, the ice picks are on order.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/19/he-started-it-ken-livingstone-backtracks-on-apology-for-depression-remark-5511856/

10 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Brilliant and less than 2 hours after that twitter 'apology' on newsnight he kept on saying that Kevan Jones started it.

i'm sorry it's like the playground bully being forced to apologise and saying a petulant "i'm sorry" but all of the time protesting his innocence by saying "he started it miss". 

However it seems to fit in really well with the bullying left wing antics that seems to be the order of the day in the labour party since Corbyn took over, democracy is dead and buried and anyone who disagrees will end up deselected, the ice picks are on order.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/19/he-started-it-ken-livingstone-backtracks-on-apology-for-depression-remark-5511856/

Shit :facepalm: he mentioned Corbyn ............

Uncle TFR

Archived