IGNORED

Nathan Baker

GrahamC

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Since his debut for us at Brum he's started 9 games for us and we've lost once.

When someone posts on here about crap loan signings it is nice to recall the good ones.

Vital to us for the rest of the season.

How dare you let the facts belittle other people's posts.

I can't see him being wanted at Villa currently. By all accounts he is not thought of as well there as he is herr. The words dog shite mentioned By a few villa friends I know.

Obviously the attackers are far better at that level so maybe this is his natural level. It would be interesting to see if he would join us or go to a more fashionable championship club. Most likely he will become a fixture in the villa side if they drop to this level.

Hope he continues at his current level for us

Jumping in expectation of Agard's shot (and goal) was genius.  Nathan Baker has been brilliant and has helped Flint look like the classy player from last season.

If we had £9M to spend on a striker I hope we can find the money to keep Baker.

Even if Nathan is available I think we'll find it hard to afford his wages. I've heard he is on around 20k a week. Don't think we will look at it until we know we are staying up. Think everyone would want him to stay. Also think if he is to be available, teams like Wolves, Derby, Boro, QPR, and all who aspire to go up or the ones that come down may want him. 

9 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

Even if Nathan is available I think we'll find it hard to afford his wages. I've heard he is on around 20k a week. Don't think we will look at it until we know we are staying up. Think everyone would want him to stay. Also think if he is to be available, teams like Wolves, Derby, Boro, QPR, and all who aspire to go up or the ones that come down may want him. 

Yeah his parent club Villa look like there on there way to championship football so may not even be an option 

Archived