IGNORED

The Saturday 3pm and we are already done match thread.

cityexile

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

It was looking grim for a bit. Would be continuing are season if everyone below us won when we drew against top of the league but SW done us good. Baffling some of the scores today. Just our luck to do well and everyone else do better

Not over yet Joe

27 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

It was looking grim for a bit. Would be continuing are season if everyone below us won when we drew against top of the league but SW done us good. Baffling some of the scores today. Just our luck to do well and everyone else do better

Bizzarely if we'd had won we'd only be one place higher in the league. I suppose the positive is many of the teams around us will likely lose to hull so it's not a bad point. Next weekend is the one to win. 

Our season has been a weird one so far. Completely different team when one player is either playing or not(Baker). We have a bad result, others around us do. We have a good result so do those around us. Play well most games, lose most games. Get points against teams we probably shouldn't. Just been an odd season but you have to say, we are playing much better and most are looking alright for this league now. One or 2 in January, in positions of need, and we could finish quite comfortably as teams from 10 down just fail to convince me they'll make a move up. For all the doom and gloom from many(including myself from time to time) we have made it through some tough times. Next 3 are vital in terms of it could start seeing us get comfortable with our play. Should be an interesting and exciting December. 

Archived