IGNORED

moving house

BS13 Robin

Hi Guys,we are hoping to move to Bristol in the near future but are not sure of the areas.Ideally we would like to be in the Brislingtonarea because that is where our children and grandchildren are but unfortunately it is out of our price range.The only area we seem to be able to afford are Knowle,Hartcliffe,Stockwood etc just wondering if anyone could give us an insight as to what these areas are like as obviously you hear stories about them!

Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks

Have you looked into Bedminster?  It's just on the cusp of being redeveloped and isn't all that bad (i may be biased).  I have a few mates who live in Knowle, not far from St. Johns Lane and they all seem to enjoy the area.  Once the Music arena is built in Temple Meads then house prices will start to rise quickly in both of these areas.  The over-flow of non Bristolians who can no longer fit into Southville will only add to this.

10 hours ago, gloucester robin said:

Hi Guys,we are hoping to move to Bristol in the near future but are not sure of the areas.Ideally we would like to be in the Brislingtonarea because that is where our children and grandchildren are but unfortunately it is out of our price range.The only area we seem to be able to afford are Knowle,Hartcliffe,Stockwood etc just wondering if anyone could give us an insight as to what these areas are like as obviously you hear stories about them!

Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks

What's you price range if you don't mind me asking?

10 hours ago, howey_ducky said:

Have you looked into Bedminster?  It's just on the cusp of being redeveloped and isn't all that bad (i may be biased).  I have a few mates who live in Knowle, not far from St. Johns Lane and they all seem to enjoy the area.  Once the Music arena is built in Temple Meads then house prices will start to rise quickly in both of these areas.  The over-flow of non Bristolians who can no longer fit into Southville will only add to this.

If Bris is out his price range then Bedminster will be too.

13 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Have you thought about Bishopsworth or Headley Park. Pretty much next to Knowle and Hartcliffe but much nicer to live in. 

Stockwood is alright, but the other two (particularly Hartcliffe if you aren't familiar with the area) aren't so great to be honest. 

thanks for that Dolly I will get mrs Gloucester robin onto it!!

18 hours ago, howey_ducky said:

unfortunately Bedminster is out of our price range

Archived