IGNORED

Does Cotterill have a Plan B?

The Exiled Robin

10 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I`m sure it goes on and I`d be surprised if we haven`t got a few things sorted already. There`s no way SL or SC are going to put up with looking as clueless and amateur as we did in the summer so I can see signings announced in the first week or so.:fingerscrossed:

Spot the **** on!...People call this a transfer window, however it is in fact a registration window, a period that clubs are allowed to re-register players with new clubs!...The target list I'm sure is drawn up and ready and approaches and negotiations are in progress...SL will get hammered on price as its clear we need players and have money, as long as he is happy I wont grumble!

So Cotts doesn't have a plan B because he sticks to 3-5-2 in games, yet many times it has been said on here how we change formation during games, so yes, there is clearly a Plan B and probably even C. 

Edit- to pre-empt the "so why do we start each game the same when it hasn't been working?" type question. That would be because it has worked, (see last year) and because the players we have suit that system, moreover, a Plan A, logically will be the first choice.

Archived