IGNORED

Come on, find the positives :)

PFree

I'll start you with a couple:

Okay, we've only taken 16 points out of a possible 57 but we are still outside of the relegation zone :)

If we go down, we'll have the best stadium in the First division (albeit, it'll be less than half full every week) :)

Any other positives to help cheer us up..?

2 minutes ago, PFree said:

Okay, we've only taken 16 points out of a possible 57 but we are still outside of the relegation zone :)

If we go down, we'll have the best stadium in the First division (albeit, it'll be less than half full every week) :)

:sad26:

Uncle TFR

Smith was the best player on the pitch apart from handley, did not deserve to be on the losing side. Ayling played quite well as did Bennett. Freeman was so bad the manager will have to now have to put Reid in for him when pack returns, ( that is a positive) The pack  bashers will be quiet for a bit. Their dreams came true. Reid for pack and we created very little and looked less secure defensively. 

I thought 11v11 the teams were even and we maybe could've gotten a goal but neither team had great chances 11v11. Kept a £15m striker at bay. Korey Smith looked good. 

The bad is we lost, no baker next game and seem the boys are taking more and more knocks coming into the most congested part of the season. There is every chance this could be a brutal December for the club. 

Here's another positive: We weren't that ******* bad today. Good thing the whole of OTIB wasn't at Rotherham last week.

Blackburn have been on the up since Lambert took charge. We were definitely the better team until Baker got sent off. The leagues best striker (Rhodes) didn't get a kick and apart from Agards dodgy back pass they never looked like scoring from open play. Blatant penalty also turned down for us in the first half from Hanley's rugby tackle. I've struggled to praise us this season and was fuming after last week, but we were unlucky today.

2 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Here's another positive: We weren't that ******* bad today. Good thing the whole of OTIB wasn't at Rotherham last week.

Blackburn have been on the up since Lambert took charge. We were definitely the better team until Baker got sent off. The leagues best striker (Rhodes) didn't get a kick and apart from Agards dodgy back pass they never looked like scoring from open play. Blatant penalty also turned down for us in the first half from Hanley's rugby tackle. I've struggled to praise us this season and was fuming after last week, but we were unlucky today.

Agree with all of that.

11 v 11 I think we'd have drawn, 12 v 10 we had no chance.

All hindsight but with Blackburn doing everything to get him sent off I hope Cotterill subs Baker if this happens again.

I thought Moore and Wilbraham did well when they came on, Reid showed that he is currently a better bet than Freeman and surely we'll be given a penalty soon?

From my angle theirs also looked a dive, be interested in a South stand view.

21 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

My god I'll have a pint of what your on, because 11 v 11 we were shit and never had a shot on target!

42 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Agree with all of that.

11 v 11 I think we'd have drawn, 12 v 10 we had no chance.

All hindsight but with Blackburn doing everything to get him sent off I hope Cotterill subs Baker if this happens again.

I thought Moore and Wilbraham did well when they came on, Reid showed that he is currently a better bet than Freeman and surely we'll be given a penalty soon?

From my angle theirs also looked a dive, be interested in a South stand view.

Yes I agree as well.

Regarding the penalty at the end, from my view in the South Stand their player was definitely looking for it but it seemed like Flint was rash in diving in. My first reaction was that a penalty was inevitable. Be interesting to see it on the highlights.

37 minutes ago, Offside said:

Yes I agree as well.

Regarding the penalty at the end, from my view in the South Stand their player was definitely looking for it but it seemed like Flint was rash in diving in. My first reaction was that a penalty was inevitable. Be interesting to see it on the highlights.

Was right in front of me and I sit front row,  the ball was gone by the time Flint got there and he caught the player, clear penalty Imo, blatant handball before it but that's neither here nor there,  as for our turned down one, that kind of incident happens from most corners and is never given 

2 hours ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

No you're right we weren't that bad but we still only had one shot on target at home for the whole 90 mins. That is becoming too frequent I'm afraid as we very rarely trouble the opposition keeper.

4 hours ago, PFree said:

At least we aren't Horsepunchers 

4 hours ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Had we have got the blatant penalty and gone 1-0 up I'm sure you'd have very different opinions of that first half.

4 hours ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Had we have got the blatant penalty and gone 1-0 up I'm sure you'd have very different opinions of that first half.

Nope! we were shite, cant defend, no creativity and toothless up front, trot out any excuses you like  we are shite

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Reid - decent for a whole 90

Moore - looked like the player we thought we'd signed

Bennett - good again

Gow - reminded me of Korey Smith :P

....and not in bottom three.

Reid was not good for 90 minutes. He was patchy. Did some good things and some poor. The fact that we had so few chances does not reflect that well. His delivery from corners was very poor, 

Archived