IGNORED

new stand....

Son of Fred

4 minutes ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

Standing where the Wedlocks used to be I counted NINE flights of stairs......NINE !

Unless we install a moving staircase like Wembley I think it's fair to say I will never see a game from the upper tier......

I bet you the only toilet will be at the bottom as usual.....

No.

There will be toilets in the private boxes.

"Silly".

Uncle TFR

2 hours ago, Robert the bruce said:

Concerns about positioning.........?

Is anybody concerned about the positioning?  Don't tell me they've built it in the wrong place, and it actually had to be 200 mm closer to the pitch, thus the whole thing has to be torn down.

Yep, I've heard the below info slowly coming through on my CB radio.....

Council officials, led by Georgie Ferguson, were sniffing around Ashton Gate this morning with clipboards and hard hats, measuring the distance from the pitch, and assessing the view restrictions of nine people who live in Clifton, and they've since informed SL that it has violated building regs and has to be torn down by close of play tomorrow.

SL understandably was not amused and gave Ferguson a jolly good beating.  Several police vans are currently at the gate to try to resolve the situation.

More news on this as it breaks....

7 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Is anybody concerned about the positioning?  Don't tell me they've built it in the wrong place, and it actually had to be 200 mm closer to the pitch, thus the whole thing has to be torn down.

Yep, I've heard the below info slowly coming through on my CB radio.....

Council officials, led by Georgie Ferguson, were sniffing around Ashton Gate this morning with clipboards and hard hats, measuring the distance from the pitch, and assessing the view restrictions of nine people who live in Clifton, and they've since informed SL that it has violated building regs and has to be torn down by close of play tomorrow.

SL understandably was not amused and gave Ferguson a jolly good beating.  Several police vans are currently at the gate to try to resolve the situation.

More news on this as it breaks....

Seems legit.

2 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

Seems legit.

Yep, definitely legit, apparently SL has gone wild and is attacking anyone that moves.  Can't be helped by the fact that SC has quit this morning and is taking over at Fulham and also becoming Jimmy's assistant at QPR.  On the plus side for us Ryan Federicks is coming back here as he doesn't want to work with SC again at Fulham.

Archived