IGNORED

Ashton Gate Rail Station

littlered

Vaguely football related. Does anyone have any contact details for the Ashton Gate Rail Station campaign team? I have sent a message through their website contact page and I've sent an email and have had no response to either. I'm looking to write an article on how 'green' the city really is and I'm focusing on transport. I've now got the editor on my back as I've kept him waiting for quite a while now!

If anyone can help me I'd be super grateful!

2 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

It should be the junction for the light rail route the the Centre, but it won't. We're getting the Superbendybus instead :(

Ask if it goes to Severn Beach - go on - be the first to raise this massive issue.

:chant6ez:

Uncle TFR

18 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

........ should they decide to electrify the route it will mean two things:-

1) Journey time from Severn Beach to Ashton Gate Parkway SLASHED.

2) Mayhem for careless hedgehogs.

Uncle TFR

Not if it's overhead - hogs can't jump that far...

1 hour ago, littlered said:

Vaguely football related. Does anyone have any contact details for the Ashton Gate Rail Station campaign team? I have sent a message through their website contact page and I've sent an email and have had no response to either. I'm looking to write an article on how 'green' the city really is and I'm focusing on transport. I've now got the editor on my back as I've kept him waiting for quite a while now!

Is this what you are looking for?

http://ashtongatestation.org.uk/

• Admin
1 hour ago, littlered said:

Hate to say the site doesn't look like it has been updated for a while - maybe nobody is manning the email?

• Admin
4 hours ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

........ should they decide to electrify the route it will mean two things:-

1) Journey time from Severn Beach to Ashton Gate Parkway SLASHED.

2) Mayhem for careless hedgehogs.

Uncle TFR

Shurely you you mean three things.......

3) Electrification will only benefit your great, great, great grandchildren, as it will be a long way down the queue of Notwork Rails grand plan - delivered by snail technology!!!

2 minutes ago, EmersonsKev said:

Train is a long way off, however the love child of red trousers the super bendy bus is already underway.  It begs the question why the hell there isn't a planned Ashton Gate metro bus stop!

Because every time someone mentions Ashton Gate he sticks his fingers in his ears and goes `la, la, la I can`t hear you`

4 hours ago, littlered said:

If you google" friends of severn beach railway " their are the main campaign group in the city which focus on Bristol Railways.

3 hours ago, bs3 said:

If you google" friends of severn beach railway " their are the main campaign group in the city which focus on Bristol Railways.

Current name "Friends Of Suburban Bristol Railways". Same initials, new name. I, of all people, should know; it was me what proposed the new name. Too late for me to join now, TFR; you're a bit behind the times. 

On ‎07‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 13:59, littlered said:

Does this help?

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/ashton-gate-rail-station-needs-your-support-2843420.aspx

5 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Not particularly! :laughcont:  They sent out an update about their petition via change.org today with their email address on so I assume they still actually check the email address. I've resent the email so hopefully I'll eventually get a reply.

22 minutes ago, littlered said:

Not particularly! :laughcont:  They sent out an update about their petition via change.org today with their email address on so I assume they still actually check the email address. I've resent the email so hopefully I'll eventually get a reply.

Ah well, I tried..........

2 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

There are so many reasons to support this.. as BCFC fans/and as residents of Bristol both local and general. Get behind this now, it only takes a couple of minutes ...help to make this happen. :)

Archived