IGNORED

if cotts did go

Ayteomike2

if cotts did go may I be the first to say uve rosler would be my fav treated very badly by leeds each mananger has to find their own level and looking at cotts has always done well at lower level not dissing him but you you wonder why he was'nt given a budget except for big signings remember james who does control signings  at ashton gate the manager or the owner one of them doesn't want the best ground in the 1st div 

Who's this bloke called James who has control over our signings?

Never heard of him. Typical Bristol Sport.

Talking of signings, though, I've heard of a decent Thai player that has apparently gone under the radar for a while... Pung Tuayshun, I think he's called.

:whistle2: :thumbsup:

29 minutes ago, RedYoshi said:

Who's this bloke called James wtrol over our signings?

Ncomneever heard of him. Typical Bristol Sport.

Talking of signings, though, I've heard of a decent Thai player that has apparently gone under the radar for a while... Pung Tuayshun, I think he's called.

:whistle2: :thumbsup:

.....Scouts having second thoughts, believed plans to negotiate & comnence possible transfer approach have come to a full-stop after reports player in a comma following emergency treatmnent for a colon problem.

7 hours ago, Ayteomike2 said:

if cotts did go may I be the first to say uve rosler would be my fav treated very badly by leeds each mananger has to find their own level and looking at cotts has always done well at lower level not dissing him but you you wonder why he was'nt given a budget except for big signings remember james who does control signings  at ashton gate the manager or the owner one of them doesn't want the best ground in the 1st div 

And breathe .

Good God man you must think punctuation is what happens to bicycle inner tubes. 

I don't know what your post is about as whilst reading it out loud to Mrs Isewater i passed out .

Archived