IGNORED

Short Memories

Swede

With City drawing Tiny Penis' West Brom away in the FA  Cup I would like to remind all of those City fans with short memories who are calling for Cotts to lose his job what it was like when "triffic" Tony was in charge here.

Be careful what you wish for!

36 minutes ago, Swede said:

With City drawing Tiny Penis' West Brom away in the FA  Cup I would like to remind all of those City fans with short memories who are calling for Cotts to lose his job what it was like when "triffic" Tony was in charge here.

What! Premiership football?

It's not about short memories. It's about progression. Some believe SC can't keep us up/isn't the man for us to progress under. Some feel with January coming up and a tough run through Christmas, it is the right time to change manager before the window. The situations are different as every managerial change at every club is different due to their relative circumstances.

FWIW, Pulis has actually been pretty successful. Did a great job at Stoke, steadied Palace and doing pretty well at West Brom. He has become a solid premier league manager whether we like it or not.

5 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It's not about short memories. It's about progression. Some believe SC can't keep us up/isn't the man for us to progress under. Some feel with January coming up and a tough run through Christmas, it is the right time to change manager before the window. The situations are different as every managerial change at every club is different due to their relative circumstances.

FWIW, Pulis has actually been pretty successful. Did a great job at Stoke, steadied Palace and doing pretty well at West Brom. He has become a solid premier league manager whether we like it or not.

He certainly has done that.

6 hours ago, Swede said:

He's done so well i refer to him as " médium sized penis " now .

If he's as vindictive as some on here , he will want to see us crushed  like small crushy things .

They'll be playing that " Crush " song by that bint with big hair all match long and serving orange squash and Lemon crush in the bar .

:shocking:

Archived