IGNORED

Aron Brown Stay Or Go

Wilksi

May as well ###### off now, will not get any respect from me at all next season unless he prooves to me somehow that he wants to stay here no matter what and plays his heart out every second of every game.

But after saying what he said i really can't see myself respecting him anymore.

What did he say?

May as well ###### off now, will not get any respect from me at all next season unless he prooves to me somehow that he wants to stay here no matter what and plays his heart out every second of every game.

But after saying what he said i really can't see myself respecting him anymore.

i totally agree with that.if he does eventually stay he will have no respect from me.all that is on his mind is money money money.

he has lost my respect and id imagine many fans' aswell.

Guest Champagne Football

He has to stay if we want the best for BCFC. He is by far the most dangerous winger we have, far exceeding the overated Murray. If he goes I really can't see where the service for our strikers is going to come from. After he was injured we lacked a lot of creativity, as it proved in the final. If he does go a replacement is a must, someone who has the same qualities as Brown. He maybe inconsistant but he was our main threat from midfield last season.

STAY.

Guest bristollionheart
He is by far the most dangerous winger
His natural position was actually central midfield and that's where I've seen the best of him, Tins has said that he wants Aaron to play inside rather than on the wing because he is capable of scoring goals from inside, I want him in central midfield so that he can power through gaps left, right and centre.

His natural position was actually central midfield and that's where I've seen the best of him, Tins has said that he wants Aaron to play inside rather than on the wing because he is capable of scoring goals from inside, I want him in central midfield so that he can power through gaps left, right and centre.
Agreed, although he may have to achieve this (if he stays) without the respect (!)of some of the posters on here.

Guest LeicesterRed

Ain`t bothered, its up to him.

I don`t think he`ll cut it at a higher level anyway.

If he wants to go, show him the door

:Sleep12: :Sleep12:

Stay, one of the most dangerous players in the squad.

All he's done is rejected the contract, it could be worse money than he's on at the moment. Think of Murray last season, he HAD to leave cos the cash somewhere else was better than what City could offer.

Archived