IGNORED

reading ticket allocation

Rocking Red Cyril

1 hour ago, Ashtonboy said:

Got my 2 this morning. System worked a treat!!

Got 4 this morning with only 1 minor issue which could well be me, I have registeredanother couple of  mates to my profile so I can order all at the same time but each time I go to order them their details have gone and I have to input I'd postcode and name each time to assign, it's not a major problem but I would assume once I have assigned them their details would be saved, anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

• Admin
2 hours ago, gordie said:

Got 4 this morning with only 1 minor issue which could well be me, I have registeredanother couple of  mates to my profile so I can order all at the same time but each time I go to order them their details have gone and I have to input I'd postcode and name each time to assign, it's not a major problem but I would assume once I have assigned them their details would be saved, anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

Just did exact same thing, never bought like this before

Interesting using my laptop with chrome at work it wouldn't let me select more than one ticket

On laptop at home I was able to select 4 tickets then allocate them against friends accounts, was even able to add another friend which is a lot easier than in the past where you had to invite them and they had to accept - especially as the additional season ticket holder is a real technophobe and would never have been able to login to anything on line

A bit of trial and error - but got there in the end . . . . . just need the tickets to arrive in the post now

I phoned Reading today to find out that the Wheelchair section is in R28 Row M.

I want to take my dad with me (and Joe) but would be nice for him to sit somewhere adjacent to us.

At present City are only selling R27...will move to R28, when they've sold all of R27.  Neither do you get a choice of seats.  So it's not like I can phone up when they're selling R28 and ask for one in row Q ( which is the next row I believe).  Bit disappointing really.  I know I'm fortunate to get my carer ticket for free, but MKD was the only ground that allowed me to book three tickets (they had flexible seats) in the wheelchair section. 

Might be back on here nearer the game seeing if anyone wants to swap a seat???

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I phoned Reading today to find out that the Wheelchair section is in R28 Row M.

I want to take my dad with me (and Joe) but would be nice for him to sit somewhere adjacent to us.

At present City are only selling R27...will move to R28, when they've sold all of R27.  Neither do you get a choice of seats.  So it's not like I can phone up when they're selling R28 and ask for one in row Q ( which is the next row I believe).  Bit disappointing really.  I know I'm fortunate to get my carer ticket for free, but MKD was the only ground that allowed me to book three tickets (they had flexible seats) in the wheelchair section. 

Might be back on here nearer the game seeing if anyone wants to swap a seat???

To be fair that's shocking. Hope you get it sorted.

Archived