IGNORED

Bluffing and huffing and puffing

Shtanley

Cotts' player interview pre-Huddersfield is slightly peculiar, especially with his response to the question about changes for Baker, he strikes me as the kind of guy who thinks he's great at poker but smiles whenever he's got a good hand and smiles too much when he's trying to bluff a crap hand. Although to be fair I have absolutely no clue what he's talking about when he "answers" the question.

One of my biggest issues with the interviews is the questions themselves. Seldom are player or manager asked an open question, almost all questions could be answered by "yes" or "no" which is a lack of basic interview technique.

If it wasn't for radio commentary and extended highlights (when we win), player would be a waste of money. The interviews really need to improve.

16 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Cotts' player interview post-Huddersfield is slightly peculiar, especially with his response to the question about changes for Baker, he strikes me as the kind of guy who thinks he's great at poker but smiles whenever he's got a good hand and smiles too much when he's trying to bluff a crap hand. Although to be fair I have absolutely no clue what he's talking about when he "answers" the question.

'Post match ' !!!

have i missed something ?

4 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Cotts' player interview pre-Huddersfield is slightly peculiar, especially with his response to the question about changes for Baker, he strikes me as the kind of guy who thinks he's great at poker but smiles whenever he's got a good hand and smiles too much when he's trying to bluff a crap hand. Although to be fair I have absolutely no clue what he's talking about when he "answers" the question.

I guess he doesn't know if derek Williams is fit after hobbling off last week…

Archived