IGNORED

Great stadium shortly but...

PFree

Can we have a Championship quality team to on the pitch now please?

We haven't got many at the moment - Korey, Codger, who else?

In January, we need what, keeper, big centre forward, what else?

Dear Steve, we've all been good and would like..?

5 minutes ago, PFree said:

We had this very conversation in the pub last Saturday and everyone agreed we've only got four championship level players and two aren't ours!

Korey Smith, Kodjia, Baker and Bennett....

9 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

We had this very conversation in the pub last Saturday and everyone agreed we've only got four championship level players and two aren't ours!

Tend to agree, we had a similar conversation on the way home in the car, flint was the only other one we liked...

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Getting Joe Bryan back  would be a signing we can not afford 

Not sure what's happened to JB - he looks totally 'out of sorts' - whatever that means!

But there were people on here saying he was Premier League standard and Everton were looking at him.

Is it just me that thinks he's way off that now?!

Dont get me wrong, I love the guy. He went to the same school as me, he seems a top geezer, he's a proper City boy and he seems to come from a brill family with great roots in Bristol.

I'm a zillion per cent behind JB, really hope he gets his mojo back....

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Not sure what's happened to JB - he looks totally 'out of sorts' - whatever that means!

But there were people on here saying he was Premier League standard and Everton were looking at him.

Is it just me that thinks he's way off that now?!

Dont get me wrong, I love the guy. He went to the same school as me, he seems a top geezer, he's a proper City boy and he seems to come from a brill family with great roots in Bristol.

I'm a zillion per cent behind JB, really hope he gets his mojo back....

He will . Iam a hundred per cent certain .

1 hour ago, PFree said:

It's a good job we no longer need a midfielder then! 

We really need a new keeper I think, I'm not sure that frankie is good enough but we do need another keeper on the bench at least because we can't be sure how good o'leary is.

A new cb and rb is needed after the loans, moore looked good when he came on against blackburn but if any of them are recalled we could be in trouble.

Not sure on pack he could improve in time but could need cover for him, think bobby reid could fill in for freeman anytime but another worry is is korey ever got injured.

I think by the end of the season if we can stay in the championship and keep codge then wilbs must surely be on his last season and I really don't think agard is good enough for the championship so really we need at least 4/5 permenant signings and maybe 1 or 2 good loans.

6 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I'd agree with those 4 however I personally feel Freeman,Ayling,Bryan and Flint are all good enough to play at championship level and at the moment are all under performing.

Im still undecided on whether Williams and Pack are good enough for this level but if I had to give an answer now I'd say yes they are. (Again Under performing) 

Fielding I just cannot make my mind up on. Same Reid and Burns.

The only ones I feel really aren't championship level are Wilbs,Agard,Wagstaff

Archived