IGNORED

Great Opportunity - Let's Take it

allyolly

8 hours ago, allyolly said:

We know a win will lift us above our opponents, what a great incentive to put in a good performance after the last two results.

Come on City let's shut up the moaners on here and really take it to Huddersfield. 

Completely agree, we have to start picking up points from the teams around us. Would take a point now, but be ecstatic with three and no reason why we shouldn't 

thing for me is after Hull I was just starting to get confident about are chances and then 2 pretty poor performances have knocked all that confidence out of me and I must admit I really don't think we will get anything out of this although I really hope I am wrong, the difference for me is although we looked like we would concede goals we also looked good going forward and were creating plenty of chances but now look like conceding but are creating very little. Well I am praying to the big guy with the beard and large sack for an early Xmas present and I promise to be a good boy and not annoy anyone on OTIB if he obliges. COYR 

Archived