IGNORED

Truro to ground share with Torquay

Lanterne Rouge

7 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

To give a contrary view, I've just come back from a long weekend there and found it one of the most interesting high streets in small town England.  If only other communities adopted their approach.

I didn't experience any overpriced crap coffee in Totnes  - but I sure as hell would if I went into a Costa! 

Totally agree - I like Totnes and some of the small independent shops there - some nice places to eat too 

5 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

yeah was over a couple of weeks ago going around penn inn roundabout heading for ipplepen, flyover is nearly as impressive as our new west stand {but not quite!!!!}

Going to test it in a few minutes. Hopefully, will be able to see the roof of the new stand from the top of the Penn Inn flyover!

19 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35090948

I suppose it will help Torquay out financially and away fans of teams playing Truro won`t mind I`m sure but it`s a bloody long way for their home fans.

Sky Sports seem to have got it all wrong? It said on there just now that Torquay are sharing Truro's ground to allow work on their Plainmoor pitch to take place?!

Archived