IGNORED

Meanwhile on PlanetAizoon...He's resigned!

Aizoon

After a disastrous three points from two away games, he's offered his resignation and this has been accepted. It is expected that he will be replaced by Havanatopia, an experienced thread starter whose record speaks for itself. 

When interviewed, Aizoon said "I blame the referee, the weather and the pitch, although not necessarily in that order. I am obviously disappointed, but wish the new thread starter all the best in this difficult role. Pleasing those miserable buggers on OTIB is like herding cats. Don't print that last bit, will you?"

Assistant thread starter, Horace, has also resigned. He was unavailable for comment this morning, but has been heard muttering darkly about "badgers under the bed" and "insectivorophobia". 

3 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Hooray. Onwards and upwards.

Bit disappointed you didn't come out after the game last night stating that 'we were the better team' and 'individual errors cost us'....

I did, but bloody OTIB left it out. They left in that bit about "herding cats", too :( 

Just joking guys, honest :) 

The writing was on the wall. For the Huddersfield match Aizoon wrote a 277 word intro. By the time of the Derby game just a few days later, he could only muster 176. His heart clearly wasn't in the job. Not only did this lack of effort impact on the performance of the players but there was the very real possibility that if this couldn't be arsed attitude continued further with even fewer words used per match intro that by the time of the QPR encounter at Loftus Road Aizoon's pathetic introduction would simply have read: Queens Park Rangers aka QPR.

Obviously thiscouldn't be allowed to continue and Aizoon has done the right thing and fallen on his sword.

34 minutes ago, handsofclay1909 said:

The writing was on the wall. For the Huddersfield match Aizoon wrote a 277 word intro. By the time of the Derby game just a few days later, he could only muster 176. His heart clearly wasn't in the job. Not only did this lack of effort impact on the performance of the players but there was the very real possibility that if this couldn't be arsed attitude continued further with even fewer words used per match intro that by the time of the QPR encounter at Loftus Road Aizoon's pathetic introduction would simply have read: Queens Park Rangers aka QPR.

Obviously thiscouldn't be allowed to continue and Aizoon has done the right thing and fallen on his sword.

Regrettably so. The Championship's expectations were too much for me. That thing about Cat Herding wasn't for publication, though :( Bloody journalists!

6 hours ago, Aizoon said:

After a disastrous three points from two away games, he's offered his resignation and this has been accepted. It is expected that he will be replaced by Havanatopia, an experienced thread starter whose record speaks for itself. 

When interviewed, Aizoon said "I blame the referee, the weather and the pitch, although not necessarily in that order. I am obviously disappointed, but wish the new thread starter all the best in this difficult role. Pleasing those miserable buggers on OTIB is like herding cats. Don't print that last bit, will you?"

Assistant thread starter, Horace, has also resigned. He was unavailable for comment this morning, but has been heard muttering darkly about "badgers under the bed" and "insectivorophobia". 

Mind the door doesn't hit you on the arse on the way out.

Uncle TFR

7 hours ago, Super said:

Good Riddance

Harsh but ... true.

6 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Aizoon does a Coppell ..... Shocker!

I like Aizoon better... not hard mind.

5 hours ago, REDOXO said:

I would like to thank Aizoon (and Horace) for his, albeit short lived, services to match day thread starting and wish him well in his future career as a Cat Herder!!

Welcome back Havanatopia for your second stint. We all hope it will be as successful as Joe Jordan's!

I never really left chaps i was just a bit slow on the keyboard; tis what happens with a cut and paste warrior. No offence meant of course Aiz.

9 hours ago, Aizoon said:

I blame the lack of activity in the summer. 

Everyone knows you can't rely on just one hedgehog, especially as it's a certainty that he will hibernate through he winter. Stepping up to Havantopia's level was always going to be a big ask as competitors can offer bigger bowls of bread and milk and worms than we can.

It's no good building a really big and impressive pile of leaves if it won't be filled cause Aizoon can't compete. It gives me no pleasure to say we have to bring back Havanatopia- before it's too late.

6 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Harsh but ... true.

I like Aizoon better... not hard mind.

I never really left chaps i was just a bit slow on the keyboard; tis what happens with a cut and paste warrior. No offence meant of course Aiz.

Don't cry for me, Havanatopia - you know I never left you...

5 hours ago, downendcity said:

I blame the lack of activity in the summer. 

Everyone knows you can't rely on just one hedgehog, especially as it's a certainty that he will hibernate through he winter. Stepping up to Havantopia's level was always going to be a big ask as competitors can offer bigger bowls of bread and milk and worms than we can.

It's no good building a really big and impressive pile of leaves if it won't be filled cause Aizoon can't compete. It gives me no pleasure to say we have to bring back Havanatopia- before it's too late.

:clapping: 

Archived