IGNORED

Mourinho interview on Radio Drivel

Aizoon

Last night RB broadcast an interview with The Special One. The obvious question is "WTF does that have to do with Bristol?"  That aside, there's an interesting parallel. The Grauniad today has "Desperate X still blaming everyone apart from himself. Y must be wondering if dressing room has been lost. "

Substitute Mourinho and Abramovitch and you have Chelsea; Cotterill and Lansdown and you have us. Would you sack either manager? Food for thought?

It would indeed be interesting, as would knowing what is happening at Ashton Gate today

Hopefully the players are being put thro extra training, beginning with the goalie who seems totally uncoached

How on earth did he get onto,the England bench?

Hopefully The Board are asking questions of the manager as he is of the players

And hopefully someone - Pemberton / Tinnion / Wade/ Scotty is giving an uplifting team talk for next game

7 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Ironically I thought our managers post match interview was almost a repeat of Mourhinios in its manner and message - Mourinhios is being micro examined - be interesting to know the players reaction to SCs interview

Yes I noticed that. I wondered whether Radio Drivel was being very stupid, trying to please the plastics, or very clever. The answer's fairly obvious, I think ;)

4 hours ago, Ivorguy said:

It would indeed be interesting, as would knowing what is happening at Ashton Gate today

Hopefully the players are being put thro extra training, beginning with the goalie who seems totally uncoached

How on earth did he get onto,the England bench?

Hopefully The Board are asking questions of the manager as he is of the players

And hopefully someone - Pemberton / Tinnion / Wade/ Scotty is giving an uplifting team talk for next game

Is this the same goalie who saved a penalty at a crucial time on Saturday?

That must have been all down to luck, then.

Google David Coles and see the clubs that he's worked at, we didn't just get him out of the pub.

If you're going to criticise at least attempt to be accurate.

1 hour ago, Leveller said:

Are YOU serious?

Yep, it was a ridiculous suggestion that the poster was thinking that he wouldn't come here anyway, of course he wouldn't come here, that's why I asked if he was serious.

Of course it could be a 'joke' or if you like a 'woosh' whatever, but if not, at least add something meaningful, btw that TWO sentences, I take it you can type?

Archived