IGNORED

Any Golfers Here?

BRISTOL86

Just wondered if there were any golfers on here?

My hobbies have veered in other directions and have some gear and clothing to sell, thought I'd ask around before going through the hassle of eBay etc. 

Set of TaylorMade Irons, some Wilson Staff wedges, Cleveland Putter, and Nike/Adidas/Puma clothing/shoes - all of which almost never used. 

More details/pics if anyone wants it.

11 hours ago, ciderup said:

Depends which rules you play Rtb. The rules my friends and I used to play to aren't quite in line with the R and A, let's put it that way. ;)

Can a hole? Or a shot per shot over par?

I play maybe up to 5 times a year, just something to get out and go along with my dad. Probably could be okay if I tried and practised, but I already play 3 sports so don't have the time really, so happy with just the occasional round.

9 hours ago, hodge said:

Can a hole? Or a shot per shot over par?

I play maybe up to 5 times a year, just something to get out and go along with my dad. Probably could be okay if I tried and practised, but I already play 3 sports so don't have the time really, so happy with just the occasional round.

Let's say one of the rules evolves getting your tee shot past the Ladies tee or face a forfeit. ;)

Archived