IGNORED

Mascot on Saturday

Blazeyrobins

Right after all the doom and gloom, should he stay or go, I can't wait until Saturday when my daughter will be one of the mascots leading out the team with pride, meeting the players extra. (she also wants to say hi to JET).

Roll on Saturday where she will have a big smile on her face (and me for that matter) and hope we beat QPR to boot.

COYR lets have a great win as well.

10 minutes ago, Blazeyrobins said:

Right after all the doom and gloom, should he stay or go, I can't wait until Saturday when my daughter will be one of the mascots leading out the team with pride, meeting the players extra. (she also wants to say hi to JET).

Roll on Saturday where she will have a big smile on her face (and me for that matter) and hope we beat QPR to boot.

Hope you both have a great day :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Blazeyrobins said:

My boy was the mascot at the Blackburn game ... Result aside, he had a fantastic day, meeting all the players and having photos with them all, Wilbs took his program and made every player sign it for him.... And then watching him warm up with the players and then leading the team out was a proud moment ... The photos sent through from the club by the photographer were fantastic ... 

Hope you both enjoy it as much as we did 

My Joe was mascot for Swindon game last season....what a game to be mascot.  My profile pic is him on the pitch pre-game.

All the players signed his programme and a ball that we brought with us.

He almost ran over JET's left foot in his wheelchair!

Hope your daughter has a great time, and hope she brings us luck.

I think Joe got lucky, in that they moved the game for $ky, and maybe the original mascot(s) couldn't make it.  I saw City post it on Twitter and went straight on and applied.  I then thought it would be a draw, but when I got a credit card screen I knew it as a done deal.

Wilbs was great with Joe....making sure all the players signed his ball and spoke to him.  You do realise how young some of them are up close.  Scotty was running around cutting up socks and bandages. 

And then the sky cameraman followed Joe all the way down the line of Swindon players, so he got his 30 seconds of fame on live to!

What a night!

Archived